Folsom Lake Bank provides a variety of loans to meet both the short term working capital requirements and permanent financing needs of your business. From lines of credit to permanent real estate loans, your relationship manager will structure a loan to meet your needs. Stop in to see us for help with…
Never worry about that occasional overdraft again. Folsom Lake Bank’s Overdraft Protection Line takes care of that for you. Loan funds are automatically transferred to your checking account as needed.
Business Lines of Credit
Whether you need financing for your business’s seasonal activity, growth in trading assets, or you would like to take advantage of attractive purchasing opportunities, Folsom Lake Bank will work with you to structure a line of credit that meets your needs.
Business Term Loans
Three to seven-year term loans are available for purchases of equipment, machinery, vehicles and other fixed assets. As your business grows, Folsom Lake Bank will work with you to develop financing solutions tailored to meet your needs.
Real Estate Loans
We can help your Business with both construction and term real estate financing. We specialize in loans to finance the acquisition, development, construction, tenant improvements, and long-term financing of commercial properties such as office, retail and industrial buildings.
From custom-built homes to office, retail or industrial buildings, we offer attractive and flexible construction financing. Our experienced real estate lenders are dedicated to providing you with competitive terms and responsive service.
Commercial Real Estate
Are you planning to purchase or refinance your commercial property? Folsom Lake Bank provides permanent financing for commercial, industrial and multi-family properties. Look to us for competitive rates and terms on take-out loans and mini-perms. We will work with you to structure the loan that best suits your business needs.
Other Loan Services
Folsom Lake Bank provides other credit services either directly or in partnership with others. These services include:
- Business Credit Cards
- Business Leases
- Domestic Letters of Credit
- SBA 7A and 504 Loans
Please contact our loan officer:
Gene Zundel, Senior Vice President
Your business is unique. That’s why Folsom Lake Bank designed an array of business checking options to satisfy the diversity of businesses we serve.
Stop in and get all the details about…
- An account with no monthly service charge if you keep a low minimum balance
- Earnings credits applied to balances that can offset monthly activity fees
- Interest-earning accounts for partnerships, sole proprietorships and non-profit organizations
- Special trust checking accounts for attorneys and their clients, and
- Courier service available.
All of our business accounts include the option for internet access, and more.
Idle business cash is wasted money. It won’t happen at Folsom Lake Bank! See us about our…
An easy-access business savings account…
perfect for smaller amounts
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
A money market savings account that features…
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- tiered interest levels up to $100,000, plus
- Unlimited deposits and in-branch or ATM withdrawals or transfers between accounts of the same customer
Moving business funds at Folsom Lake Bank is easy with…
- Internet banking… The efficiency of electronics is yours, including the ability to monitor balances, track deposits and checks written, produce statements, plus… The option of downloading to Quickbooks® for easy account reconciliation and cash management
- Bill pay… Save time and checks; ask about electronic bill payment
- Remote deposit… If a high percentage of your business deposits are in check form, ask us about remote deposit. It’s like having a teller at your business!
- Merchant card services… Your business can process credit cards economically and quickly through Folsom Lake Bank; let us tell you how.